Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You Can Get A NEW JOB! See this Report



According to a LinkedIn report sent to me today: 20% of people on my LinkedIn network changed Jobs in 2012! 

That's 764 People! 764 Brand New Tear "Rubber" Jobs! (Disclaimer: It is my personal wish and choice to believe that each entry is unique and are actual new jobs, not just mere profile edits, upgrades or change of job roles-lol)  
 
If it makes you better, i actually do know some of these guys personally. And YES, they got their "Dream Jobs" in 2012.

 
I imagine, 764 new job titles, 764 New companies and of course 764 New bosses. Maybe 764 new official car keys (who knows), 764 New Salaries/Payslips, and above all 764 testimonies!

Hey, my dear job seeker friends, i’m writing this because of you. Don't believe those who say there are no Jobs! They're small minded people; operating on "scarcity mentality".

I'm writing this article to lift your spirit. And to renew your hope, so you can subscribe to the school of "Abundance mentality". There's more than enough to go round for everyone.

Keep trying. Keep searching. Keep believing. Keep learning. Keep growing. Keep networking. Send out one more CV today. Phone someone on your network of family and friends today. Ask for help. Don't Give Up. Learn new things every day. Study "How to get a Job". And very soon, not too long from this season, I’ll surely see you at the TOP!

Leke Oshiyemi (HR-Expert, Life & Career Coach)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leke, my brother from another mother! I am very proud of you, please keep the light burning. I am very sure that this generation will surely celebrate you. Well done.

Olubummo Mojisola said...

I share your thought my brother. i thought as much as you just put on paper.

Ignorance activates and enlarges our negative mentality.There are jobs in Nigeria,you only need to look the right way and keep trying.

A high number of persons on my network also did change jobs and i keep wandering how people see this environment like an abandoned desert?

of course there are, depending on your field. the testimony is if people are could get and still getting into new jobs then yours will come. a little bit of pataince and continous effort will bring this through.

Fantastic! thanks Leke for sharing this,youn are such an inspiration!